Full Membership To The APS
Take a look at what has been happening for APS members.
Full programme of events including scientific, training meetings and annual PharmSci conference.
Developability workshop -pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics perspective of what is required to assess a molecule in discovery and its suitability for ‘candidate selection’
Current regulatory trends and updates in parenteral drug product development,
Regulatory Essentials- workshop organised by the Regulatory focus group with support from MHRA for pharmaceutical scientists to gain a better appreciation of key elements in the development and registration of oral dosage forms.
Many Scientific meetings organised by our focus groups or in collaboration with partner organisations.
View a full list of our events here.
13 active focus groups met for operational meeting which gave them the opportunity to share ideas and explore potential opportunities to collaborate and engage with Innovative Medicine Initiative and UK Industrial Strategy. View our Focus Groups here.
Development of an accreditation process to raise the profile of pharmaceutical sciences in both academia and industry. Read more.
Working With Students
Support the next generation of pharmaceutical scientist by sharing experiences and talking to them about a career in the industry. Read more.
Full APS Membership
From: £66.00 for 1 year
Full Membership to APS UK
- Exclusive post-nominal letters; Member of APS (MAPS) and Fellowship of APS (FAPS)
- Registration discount on PharmSci Conference
- Registration discount on training and scientific events.
- Exclusive opportunities to join and participate in APS Focus Groups
- Opportunities to present research work at PharmSci and other events
- Networking with leaders and peers across industry and academia
- Awards and Fellowships-recognition of ex cellence in pharmaceutical sciences
- Personal career development opportunities on the board, advisory board or within Focus Groups
- APS News magazine & exclusive access to APS materials