Student Membership to APS UK
- Certificate of membership
- Registration discount at PharmSci Conference and on training and scientific events.
- Attend Industrial Insights – a showcase of the opportunities available to new scientists in the pharmaceutical industry
- Attend PharmaFocus Day – industrial visits, giving an insight into what happens in a pharmaceutical company
- Opportunity to be a APS Representative – role to enhance your CV and connect your university to the APS
- Opportunity to be a committee member of the APS New Scientist Focus Group
- Present research work at the PharmSci Conference
- Increase employability in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Active forum to raise profile and Increase opportunities.